Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /nfs/c02/h08/mnt/15899/domains/dominantguild.com/html/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /nfs/c02/h08/mnt/15899/domains/dominantguild.com/html/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /nfs/c02/h08/mnt/15899/domains/dominantguild.com/html/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
DOMINANT • View topic - 60 NE rogue
It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:21 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: 60 NE rogue
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:15 pm 
Your Name : Alexandra

Character Name : Satarial

Your Age : 17 (But 18 by the end of Mrach :D!)

Level, Race, Class : 60, Night Elf, Rogue

Are you fully attuned (MC/Ony/BWL) : Yes

Your current talent spec : 30-8-13 (Sealed Fate)

Experience in PvP, ZG, AQ20, MC, BWL :

PvP: Yes (Plus I have pvped with you guys alot)

ZG: Yes

Aq20: Yes

MC: Yes

BWL: Up to Firemaw. We never downed Firemaw yet but I basically know what I have to do, and I have the aptitude, I am able to learn strageties for the rest of the bosses.

Why are you leaving your current guild to join us?

I have no harm/bad relations intended toward my current guild, I was basically bored and we are not very active in PvP and I know that you guys (Dominant) are active in PvP, and I would like to be part of the many good Organized BGs/World PvP or anything where I kill a Hordie :D! My Guild would also raid for many hours on one day and it was hard for me to handle it all the time. Alot of the time we would go past raid end times and we could leave if we wished but I felt as though I would fall behind :( ! It was a constant thing and it made it feel a bit unorganized. I basically would like to feel consistency, Although I am willing to stay past the raid end time, knowing that sometimes we all know the "beast/monster thing" will die the next try!!! So of course I have the optimism/determination to take some more shots at it. People basically began to say the guild lacks its consistency, therefore I felt a lack of sureness every raid. I just basically could not handle their raid hours and I would really like to PvP alot more.

Why should we recruit you over anyone else on this server?

I feel that I should be chosen for basically 2 reasons that may override most applications, I have much experience in high end raids, especially in part of BWL and most people, dont. I am aware of what you have accomplished in BWL and although my guild has accomplished more, but I am not joining for loot or what you are able to accomplish. I would like to grow with the guild :D I would love to be a part of the guild's accomplishments.

Your Optimal Raid Times: (we will never raid before 6pm PST on any weekday)

***I am still in Highschool and will graduate in May, But at the moment while in Highschool.***

***Me and my Brother share an account So he has to raid , So I basically play every other day, and I am able to attempt to obtain the day if it is a really important raid. If an option is ever up to split an account I will do that but till then every other day, Sorry!***

Monday Earliest : 3:00 p.m.

Monday Latest : at the latest I will Probably Last is 1:00-2:00 a.m. (Because of School)

Tuesday Earliest : 3:00 p.m.

Tuesday Latest : at the latest I will Probably Last is 1:00-2:00 a.m. (Because of School)

Wednesday Earliest : 3:00

Wednesday Latest : at the latest I will Probably Last is 1:00-2:00 a.m. (Because of School)

Thursday Earliest : 3:00 p.m.

Thursday Latest : at the latest I will Probably Last is 1:00-2:00 a.m. (Because of School)

Friday Earliest : 3:00 p.m.

Friday Latest : Till whenever I fall asleep and hit the keyboard D:!

Saturday Earliest : 10:30-11:00 a.m.

Saturday Latest : TIll Whenever I fall asleep and hit the keyboard D:!

Sunday Earliest : 10:30-11:00 a.m.

Sunday Latest : at the latest I will Probably Last is 1:00-2:00 a.m. (Because of School)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:36 pm 
Less forum, more WoW

Thanks for posting Friend :D

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]