It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:14 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Silvannes, 60 Human Warrior
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:20 pm 
Your Name : Jason Kim

Character Name : Silvannes

Your Age : 18

Level, Race, Class : 60. Human, Warrior

Are you fully attuned (MC/Ony/BWL) : Yes, well on Jailbreak for Ony(I read the post before applying :P , Im just desperate and bored with the warrior because of lack of end game content.)

Your current talent spec : Protection

Your current gear (briefly) : Stockade Pauldrons, Sacred Charge, IcebarbSpear, 2piece valor, +def gear, heroismbracer, blackhands breadth....

Experience in PvP, ZG, AQ20, MC, BWL : Have done them all. Have 60rogue on Alliance Frostmane. BWL=farming status. Play friends warrior in these raids time to time.

Your guild history (briefly) : No serious guild history with the warrior.. Just got it to 60 and in 1days played time got all my gear. I am an avid gamer.

Why are you leaving your current guild to join us? Old guild = Horde Solutions, (1-50lvl) guild. No End Game Content.

Why should we recruit you over anyone else on this server? Because I am experienced in End Game instance my Rogue's guild downed Satura and is working on Veklor currently. I grew admiration in the warrior classs and thus rerolled to Nerzhul where some of my other friends play in. I know how to tank, keep aggro, can change to dps if needed, working on dps gear also through AV exalted. I know how to play the warrior class just as well as my Rogue which has tier 2 and tier 1 pieces. bwl gear and etc.

Your Optimal Play Times: (we will never raid before 6pm PST on any weekday)

(we usually send invites at 5:30pm and are ready to pull at 6)

Monday Earliest : 1pm

Monday Latest : 3am

Tuesday Earliest : 4pm

Tuesday Latest : 3am

Wednesday Earliest : 1pm

Wednesday Latest : 3am

Thursday Earliest : 3pm

Thursday Latest : 3am

Friday Earliest : 1pm

Friday Latest : 3am

Saturday Earliest : 10am

Saturday Latest : 3am

Sunday Earliest : 10am

Sunday Latest : 3am

By the Way love the website...and DKP listing is awesome reminds me of one my old guilds setup :D

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]