Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Saikke - 60 Warlock
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:57 pm 
Your Name : Michael Wu

Character Name : Saikke

Your Age : 22

Level, Race, Class : 60 gnome warlock

Are you fully attuned (MC/Ony/BWL) : Yes x3

Your current talent spec : MD/ruin (30demo/21destro) thinking of respeccing however

Experience in PvP, ZG, AQ20, MC, BWL : I like to do organized PVP with chosen, since my previous guild, Shadow Company is so inactive in PVP. I also like to world pvp when I can (usually Felwood and BRM). ZG - I have cleared through Hakkar but I have never done Jin'do. MC - Finished with the EZ. BWL - I haven't attempted BWL personally, but I am willing to listen and have no problems paying attention to vent.

Why are you leaving your current guild to join us? I don't like how Shadow Company handles their raids, and I also don't like how they are so inactive in PVP. From what I hear from my friends at Chosen, this is the perfect guild for me.

Why should we recruit you over anyone else on this server? I like to hang out with cool people, and from what I hear, you guys are cool. I don't joke around when I raid, and I make sure I get the job that I need to do gets done. I love organized pvp, world or bg, and would do anything to get a dedicated group rolling through those Horde preforms.

Your Optimal Raid Times: (we will never raid before 6pm PST on any weekday)

Monday Earliest : 6:30pm

Monday Latest : 1am

Tuesday Earliest : 6:30pm

Tuesday Latest : 1am

Wednesday Earliest : 6:30pm

Wednesday Latest : 1am

Thursday Earliest : 6:30pm

Thursday Latest : 2am

Friday Earliest : n/a

Friday Latest : n/a

Saturday Earliest : n/a

Saturday Latest : n/a

Sunday Earliest : 3pm

Sunday Latest : 1am

I strongly prefer NOT to raid on weekends, but i'm game for weekday raiding. Also, even though 6:30pm is the earliest, I would rather raid a little bit later than that. I work until 5:30ish and I have basically an hour or more commute, depending on traffic.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]