Character Name:

Pilfers

Your Age:

Level, Race, Class:

60 Female Gnome Rogue

Are you fully attuned (Ony/BWL/Naxx):

Yes to All

Your current talent spec:

15/5/31 ñ Hemo\Premed build. Used mainly for pvp but has decent pve dps output. Willing to respec if required to a combat pve dps build.

Your current gear (briefly):

7/8 Tier2 (bad luck on chest drops) Servo Arm \ CTS

http://ctprofiles.net/5001209

Have you killed C'thun and Ouro?

Been to Cíthun 1% have not experienced Ouro.

Experience in Naxx:

Anub/Raz. See below.

Highest PvP rank:

Knight Captain ñ I spent more time pve than pvp while the ranks were up. Still love to pvp.

Your guild history (briefly):

(listed starting with most recent) Resilient ñ MugíThol \ Revenant ñ MugíThol \ Bedlam ñ Archimonde

Why are you leaving your current guild to join us?

Time to move on. See below for details.

Why should we recruit you over anyone else on this server?

Iíll exchange sexual favors for admittance.

Your Optimal Play Times:

2:00PM +

Monday Earliest : 2:00PM

Monday Latest : Till my eyes bleed

Tuesday Earliest : 2:00PM

Tuesday Latest : Till my eyes bleed

Wednesday Earliest : 2:00PM

Wednesday Latest : Till my eyes bleed

Thursday Earliest : 2:00PM

Thursday Latest : Till my eyes bleed

Friday Earliest : 2:00PM

Friday Latest : Till my eyes bleed

Saturday Earliest : 2:00PM

Saturday Latest : Till my eyes bleed

Sunday Earliest : 2:00PM

Sunday Latest : Till my eyes bleed

I started playing at release on Archimonde and had a great time there. A bit back a lot of the larger guilds on Archimonde transferred to Mugíthol and I followed. I live in California and it was always a challenge to match raid times with central servers. Not to say that I didnít raid often, but there were times when my work schedule conflicted. At this time on Mugíthol a lot of the Naxx guilds are in lockout and so I have been spending the last few months in an under-progressed guild. I was the class representative and had a handful of extra responsibilities while in the guild. I over saw raid invites and class balance for rogues during raids. Also I oversaw the rogue application process for the guild. Also dealt with all the little emo-drama events that rogues tend to carry with them. Most of that was solved after facilitating a way in which the rogues could plan out their gear choices in advance instead of bickering during a raid. (I have less DKP but deserve 8/8 more than you bs)

After playing around with the same people since release I felt it was time to move onto a new place with new people to get to know. I gave my guild a heads up on the situation and there were understanding. Iíve recently transferred to this server after doing some research on west coast servers. I enjoyed the attitude of players here and was glad to see the alliance at a good level of progression.

I know that rogues are a dime a dozen these days, but I enjoy playing my class and have yet to roll an alt. I am very dependable and your raid schedule fits very well with mine. Iím think of myself as a no nonsense clear headed anti-emo individual. In raids I do what Iím told and do it well. While I do not have a lot of experience with the depths of Naxx I learn extremely quickly and I have done research on each of the fights. Most of them donít look that hard from a rogues point of view. With the BC coming out I am looking forward to the start of a fresh progression within a new guild.

While I love playing my rogue I have been really looking forward to rolling an Alliance shaman. Once BC comes out I will probably be working on getting one up as quickly as possible without gimping my rogue in leveling time. Other than that I am always willing to help out guild mates with various instance runs for gear, farming requirements for resist stuff, and helping out in any way that my skills can be utilized.

While I do have vent and a mic I donít often talk. This is due to the fact that my garage has been converted in a music studio focusing on electronic music production. Most of the time I am playing I am shooting feedback to whomever is producing at the time. So even if I were to talk on vent all you would hear is ìthump thump thump Oooncce Oooncce Oooncceî

If youíd like to purchase a hard copy of the above novel please send a $200.00 money order to:

Pilfers the LVL 60 Female Gnome Rogue

P.O. Box #33

Ironforge, Eastern Kingdoms

PLZ-2-Recruit Me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:59 pm 
Forum Scholar

wtf

15/5/31 ñ Hemo\Premed build. Used mainly for pvp but has decent pve dps output. Willing to respec if required to a combat pve dps build.

wtf???????????????????????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:48 pm 
sorry we're not all cool and play the way you do.

each to their own m8. It works well and suites my needs.

glad that's all you have to complain about.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:56 pm 
Dominant

I am curious as to why you have 5 points in Combat instead of just 3.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:21 pm 
I put the 5points in Lightning Reflexes for 5% dodge. I enjoy having 40% unbuffed dodge for some reason. My other choices were bonuses to poisons in the assassination tree, or the obvious choice of deadliness from subtlety. I get enough out of my ap right now (though I admit I could use some more; again bad luck on drops in the past months) so I went with dodge.

I didn't got for imp gouge and imp SS cause I don't use SS that often and I don't like to gouge and re stealth. I find it cheap for some reason.

thx for asking :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:21 pm 
Dominant

Are you willing to play until any other orifices bleed?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:55 pm 
What a silly question.

Of course, and I think I may already have.

Let me check.

Yup.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:59 pm 
Dominant

Anonymous wrote:
I put the 5points in Lightning Reflexes for 5% dodge. I enjoy having 40% unbuffed dodge for some reason. My other choices were bonuses to poisons in the assassination tree, or the obvious choice of deadliness from subtlety. I get enough out of my ap right now (though I admit I could use some more; again bad luck on drops in the past months) so I went with dodge.

I didn't got for imp gouge and imp SS cause I don't use SS that often and I don't like to gouge and re stealth. I find it cheap for some reason.

thx for asking :)

i'm a pretty bad rogue, but even i have to laugh at the first sentence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:52 pm 
rofls you're kooky

i likes youz, lol...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:59 pm 
Forum Scholar

Only room for one gnome rogue.... =)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:54 am 
Does your gnome rogue have male or female parts?

Maybe we could play gnomish legos and put thing a into slot b?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:36 pm 
Dominant

Pilferss wrote:
Does your gnome rogue have male or female parts?

Maybe we could play gnomish legos and put thing a into slot b?

now you're just trying too hard.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:08 pm 
Has-been, Ex-guildie Troll

Bic wrote:
Only room for one gnome rogue.... =)

Yea get the fuck out now, you're useless.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:51 pm 
Maturity: Activity in our website forums, raid or guild chat or ventrilo is to occur in a mature fashion. Orders are meant to be followed and decisions of guild officers are to be accepted and respected. Also: NO DRAMA. We don't tolerate it, ever.

you all need to drop a sack or two and learn how to use em.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:08 pm 

Pilferss wrote:
Maturity: Activity in our website forums, raid or guild chat or ventrilo is to occur in a mature fashion. Orders are meant to be followed and decisions of guild officers are to be accepted and respected. Also: NO DRAMA. We don't tolerate it, ever.

you all need to drop a sack or two and learn how to use em.

:?:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:56 pm 
Forum Scholar

MAN IM GOING TO LET IT OUT RIGHT NOW........ YOU ARE A STUPID ROGUE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:33 pm 
Less forum, more WoW

no.

nen? sign?

Post subject: Re: Pilfers - 60 Gnome Rogue
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:23 pm 
Less forum, more WoW

Pilferss wrote:
Your Name:

Corey

Character Name:

Pilfers

Your Age:

Level, Race, Class:

60 Female Gnome Rogue

Are you fully attuned (Ony/BWL/Naxx):

Yes to All

Your current gear (briefly):

7/8 Tier2 (bad luck on chest drops) Servo Arm \ CTS

http://ctprofiles.net/5001209

Have you killed C'thun and Ouro?

Been to Cíthun 1% have not experienced Ouro.

Experience in Naxx:

Anub/Raz. See below.

Highest PvP rank:

Knight Captain ñ I spent more time pve than pvp while the ranks were up. Still love to pvp.

Your guild history (briefly):

(listed starting with most recent) Resilient ñ MugíThol \ Revenant ñ MugíThol \ Bedlam ñ Archimonde

Why are you leaving your current guild to join us?

Time to move on. See below for details.

Why should we recruit you over anyone else on this server?

Iíll exchange sexual favors for admittance.

Your Optimal Play Times:

2:00PM +

Monday Earliest : 2:00PM

Monday Latest : Till my eyes bleed

Tuesday Earliest : 2:00PM

Tuesday Latest : Till my eyes bleed

Wednesday Earliest : 2:00PM

Wednesday Latest : Till my eyes bleed

Thursday Earliest : 2:00PM

Thursday Latest : Till my eyes bleed

Friday Earliest : 2:00PM

Friday Latest : Till my eyes bleed

Saturday Earliest : 2:00PM

Saturday Latest : Till my eyes bleed

Sunday Earliest : 2:00PM

Sunday Latest : Till my eyes bleed

I started playing at release on Archimonde and had a great time there. A bit back a lot of the larger guilds on Archimonde transferred to Mugíthol and I followed. I live in California and it was always a challenge to match raid times with central servers. Not to say that I didnít raid often, but there were times when my work schedule conflicted. At this time on Mugíthol a lot of the Naxx guilds are in lockout and so I have been spending the last few months in an under-progressed guild. I was the class representative and had a handful of extra responsibilities while in the guild. I over saw raid invites and class balance for rogues during raids. Also I oversaw the rogue application process for the guild. Also dealt with all the little emo-drama events that rogues tend to carry with them. Most of that was solved after facilitating a way in which the rogues could plan out their gear choices in advance instead of bickering during a raid. (I have less DKP but deserve 8/8 more than you bs)

After playing around with the same people since release I felt it was time to move onto a new place with new people to get to know. I gave my guild a heads up on the situation and there were understanding. Iíve recently transferred to this server after doing some research on west coast servers. I enjoyed the attitude of players here and was glad to see the alliance at a good level of progression.

I know that rogues are a dime a dozen these days, but I enjoy playing my class and have yet to roll an alt. I am very dependable and your raid schedule fits very well with mine. Iím think of myself as a no nonsense clear headed anti-emo individual. In raids I do what Iím told and do it well. While I do not have a lot of experience with the depths of Naxx I learn extremely quickly and I have done research on each of the fights. Most of them donít look that hard from a rogues point of view. With the BC coming out I am looking forward to the start of a fresh progression within a new guild.

While I love playing my rogue I have been really looking forward to rolling an Alliance shaman. Once BC comes out I will probably be working on getting one up as quickly as possible without gimping my rogue in leveling time. Other than that I am always willing to help out guild mates with various instance runs for gear, farming requirements for resist stuff, and helping out in any way that my skills can be utilized.

While I do have vent and a mic I donít often talk. This is due to the fact that my garage has been converted in a music studio focusing on electronic music production. Most of the time I am playing I am shooting feedback to whomever is producing at the time. So even if I were to talk on vent all you would hear is ìthump thump thump Oooncce Oooncce Oooncceî

If youíd like to purchase a hard copy of the above novel please send a $200.00 money order to:

Pilfers the LVL 60 Female Gnome Rogue

P.O. Box #33

PLZ-2-Recruit Me

I normally actually take the time to read over an app and post what is right and what is wrong with it. After reading your app, and all of the responses to it (especially yours) I'll make it cut and dry. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. Two of our mages knowing more about your cass than you would have been enough. Being a dick to them outright is bad too.

Way to quote our "maturity" rules.....TELLING A SHITTY PLAYER HE IS BAD ISN'T DRAMA. You just aren't good man.

"Pilfers the LVL 60 Female Gnome Rogue

P.O. Box #33

PLZ-2-Recruit Me"

Do not pass go, do not collect $200.00, do NOT go straight to jail, but get the fuck off of our forums. Please return to sender. Dumbass.

You're bad.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:13 am 

Some constructive feedback:

I liked the format of your application. It has relatively nice organization and full sentences to boot. Full commitment to raids is a plus.

However, there are two things very wrong with your talent spec:

1. Deadliness > Lightning Reflexes - most of the time you are attacking: when are you dodging?

2. Imp. Gouge is not to restealth - it's to get another energy tick in so you can do more rogue shiet, as well as the extra but short CC.

In short, this was a random browsing of the Dominant Forums and BAICHI IS A BAD ROGUE!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:37 am 
Less forum, more WoW

skiptomyloo wrote:
Some constructive feedback:

I liked the format of your application. It has relatively nice organization and full sentences to boot. Full commitment to raids is a plus.

However, there are two things very wrong with your talent spec:

1. Deadliness > Lightning Reflexes - most of the time you are attacking: when are you dodging?

2. Imp. Gouge is not to restealth - it's to get another energy tick in so you can do more rogue shiet, as well as the extra but short CC.

In short, this was a random browsing of the Dominant Forums and BAICHI IS A BAD ROGUE!

Again. I don't know who you are friendly stranger (I know you were in Dominant before), but you're the Yin to my Yang.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 21 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next