It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:31 am


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 23 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Cypherz - 60 Hunter
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:48 pm 
Your Name : Zach

Character Name : Eiel

Your Age :14

Level, Race, Class : 60 NE Hunter

Are you fully attuned (MC/Ony/BWL) : yes

Your current talent spec : 0/21/30

Your current gear (briefly) : DS 1/8 Head, GS 4/8 Shoulder Chest Bracer Gloves, Lok/Rok'Delar, ZHM/AIG/DM trinket

Experience in PvP, ZG, AQ20, MC, BWL : Rank 5 (just started pvp), Full ZG, Full AQ20, Full MC, up to Broodlord, no aq40

Your guild history (briefly) : Seriatim

Why are you leaving your current guild to join us? problems with inside the guild

Why should we recruit you over anyone else on this server? I know my class, I listen, I have lots of raiding experience (I have leaded at times), nice guy, I'm friends with Sillywilly :d





Your Optimal Play Times: (we will never raid before 6pm PST on any weekday)

(we usually send invites at 5:30pm and are ready to pull at 6)



This is all subject to change this summer. Will probably get a job and work til 5 my time. I live in Montana, one hour ahead, which would change the earliest to 4 server time.



(Noted times are in server time)



Monday Earliest : 3pm

Monday Latest : 9pm

Tuesday Earliest : 3

Tuesday Latest : 9

Wednesday Earliest : 3

Wednesday Latest : 9

Thursday Earliest : 3

Thursday Latest : 9

Friday Earliest : 2

Friday Latest : varies (can be really late)

Saturday Earliest : whenever, sleep in till 11 sometimes

Saturday Latest : late 1

Sunday Earliest : whenver, depends on night before

Sunday Latest : 9


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cypherz - 60 Hunter
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:22 am 
Dominant

Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:57 pm
Posts: 1264
Cypher wrote:
I'm friends with Sillywilly :d





-40 points for that association.



-100000 points for not being able to play past 9 pm.

_________________
Don't be bad


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:04 am 
Less forum, more WoW

Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:32 pm
Posts: 383
Location: Las Vegas
and -4 intarnets

_________________
<---- NOW WITH ROCKET PACK ACTION!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:30 am 
Has-been, Ex-guildie Troll

Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:21 pm
Posts: 117
Nenharma can we get some input here. There are so many things wrong with this App, it is not even funnny.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:34 pm 
Dominant

Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 11:15 am
Posts: 715
Location: Las Vegas
Deleted to make way fo da masta.

_________________
[
-Rho

Retired 5/8/08

Image


Last edited by Rhoena on Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:34 pm 
Dominant

Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 11:15 am
Posts: 715
Location: Las Vegas
When Nen posts, I'll delete my thunder-stealing goodness. :-)

_________________
[
-Rho

Retired 5/8/08

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:25 pm 
Less forum, more WoW

Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:32 pm
Posts: 383
Location: Las Vegas
BOOOOOO rhoe....boo

_________________
<---- NOW WITH ROCKET PACK ACTION!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cypherz - 60 Hunter
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:46 pm 
Less forum, more WoW

Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:35 pm
Posts: 202
Cypher wrote:
Your Name : Zach

Character Name : Eiel

Your Age :14

Level, Race, Class : 60 NE Hunter

Are you fully attuned (MC/Ony/BWL) : yes

Your current talent spec : 0/21/30

Your current gear (briefly) : DS 1/8 Head, GS 4/8 Shoulder Chest Bracer Gloves, Lok/Rok'Delar, ZHM/AIG/DM trinket

Experience in PvP, ZG, AQ20, MC, BWL : Rank 5 (just started pvp), Full ZG, Full AQ20, Full MC, up to Broodlord, no aq40

Your guild history (briefly) : Seriatim

Why are you leaving your current guild to join us? problems with inside the guild

Why should we recruit you over anyone else on this server? I know my class, I listen, I have lots of raiding experience (I have leaded at times), nice guy, I'm friends with Sillywilly :d



Your Optimal Play Times: (we will never raid before 6pm PST on any weekday)

(we usually send invites at 5:30pm and are ready to pull at 6)



This is all subject to change this summer. Will probably get a job and work til 5 my time. I live in Montana, one hour ahead, which would change the earliest to 4 server time.



(Noted times are in server time)



Monday Earliest : 3pm

Monday Latest : 9pm

Tuesday Earliest : 3

Tuesday Latest : 9

Wednesday Earliest : 3

Wednesday Latest : 9

Thursday Earliest : 3

Thursday Latest : 9

Friday Earliest : 2

Friday Latest : varies (can be really late)

Saturday Earliest : whenever, sleep in till 11 sometimes

Saturday Latest : late 1

Sunday Earliest : whenver, depends on night before

Sunday Latest : 9




Your name: תוארנפל

Your age: This is the only part of your application which I don't see as a problem.

Level, Race, Class: DOMINANT NEEDS MORE HUNTERS. REALLY, WE DO. You had no way of knowing how many hunters we have so I won't really harp on this one.

Are you fully attuned?: I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess you probably aren't attuned to Naxx.

Your current spec: Wow, just wow man. I guess no one told you that hunter talents have changed. If you don't understand what I mean by this, turn your gamma to it's brightest setting, position your head in a way that your nose touches your screen, skip the rest of my text and just look at the image below. If you are lucky, you will have damaged your eyes in such a way that you will see the image for the rest of your days.

Your current gear: www.thehonored.com

Experience: Visit www.thehonored.com and apply for officer status. You'll be the most experienced raider there.

Guild history: I didn't even know a guild by that name existed.

Why are you leaving your previous guild?: Very detailed information.

Why should we recruit you?: Your gear and spec show you're obviously a experienced hunter, and know your class very well. But on a good note, you ARE friends with a player who is very respected by all Dominant members.

When you can raid: Holy shit. I had 12 hour work days, 6 days a week, a drinking "problem" an alcohol "problem" and still managed better raid times than this shit.



Long story short:



Image





I don't know what's funnier about this application, the fact that you associated yourself with Sillywilly (this is in no way an insult to Silly) or the fact that you obviously did not read a single application posted by others.





Disclaimer: Me posting the Honored's website was my own idea. I just didn't see any other fitting place for you to go.

_________________
[Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:31 pm 
Nen, isn't a drinking problem and a alcohol problem the same thing?





Unless of course, you are a Starbucks addict. Than, my mistake.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:54 pm 
Less forum, more WoW

Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:35 pm
Posts: 202
Anonymous wrote:
Nen, isn't a drinking problem and a alcohol problem the same thing?





Unless of course, you are a Starbucks addict. Than, my mistake.




They are not one in the same. Also, read again what you typed. Congratulations on proving my point. An intelligent person can play dumb, but a dumb person cannot play intelligent.





Edit: If you're in Dominant or someone I know, disregard this post.

_________________
[Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:23 pm 
Dominant

Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:28 pm
Posts: 785
Rhoena wrote:
Image




Did this get bigger?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:28 pm 
Dominant

Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 11:15 am
Posts: 715
Location: Las Vegas
Nenharma wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Nen, isn't a drinking problem and a alcohol problem the same thing?





Unless of course, you are a Starbucks addict. Than, my mistake.




They are not one in the same. Also, read again what you typed. Congratulations on proving my point. An intelligent person can play dumb, but a dumb person cannot play intelligent.





Edit: If you're in Dominant or someone I know, disregard this post.




hahaha

_________________
[
-Rho

Retired 5/8/08

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:28 pm 
Less forum, more WoW

Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:28 pm
Posts: 152
I know Eiel, and this is not him. He isn't mentally retarded.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:40 pm 
It's Koosa from old TR.





I was just checking on to see how Ner'zhul was doing, and came across the superb responses that you, ever so gently, impose on all applicants.





It really is a thing of beauty.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:41 pm 
Less forum, more WoW

Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:35 pm
Posts: 202
Anonymous wrote:
It's Koosa from old TR.





I was just checking on to see how Ner'zhul was doing, and came across the superb responses that you, ever so gently, impose on all applicants.





It really is a thing of beauty.




KOOSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I still talk to Dek.

_________________
[Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:15 pm 
Seriously? I love that guy





Tell him I am getting married.





Oh! And also tell him that I got 850$'s for my account.





Oh! And also tell him... that I love him.





PS: Normally I would troll TR with this, but they are gone... /cry.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:25 am 
Less forum, more WoW

Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:35 pm
Posts: 202
Alright I'll let him know. He's my man though!

_________________
[Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:22 pm 
Dude! Nen! He gave you his account!?





Lucky duck!


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:59 pm 
Dominant

Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:57 pm
Posts: 1264
u two need to get a room.

_________________
Don't be bad


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:54 pm 
Less forum, more WoW

Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:35 pm
Posts: 202
Does that hebrew text show up to others that I posted in response to dude's name?

_________________
[Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 23 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
twilightBB Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net