Post subject: 60 Pally App
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:41 am 
Your Name : Phil

Character Name : Phamine

Your Age : 17

Level, Race, Class : 60,Human,Paladin

Are you fully attuned (Ony/BWL/Naxx) : Yes

Your current talent spec : 6/0/45(pvp), easily able to respec for raids

Your current gear (briefly) : full t2,some aq40 items, bunch of hawtsex gizmos and gizadgets

Ct-Links-http://ctprofiles.net/2979621 (pvp/walk around gear)/http://ctprofiles.net/2979629 (healing set, will have GM 1h mace soon)

Have you killed C'thun and Ouro? No/No, aq40-twin emps

Experience in Naxx : Anub,Raz, does trash count? =o, on a side not learning strategies shouldnt be a problem, im a very fast learner aside from minor details i should be able to get the strats down no time

Highest PvP rank: Lt. Commander

Your guild history (briefly) : I am transfered in from Gorgonnash as of yesterday, my previous raid The Cartel is a collection of exceptional players both ingame and RL, much love

Why are you leaving your current guild to join us? Well, it comes down to this, my RL friends that play wow, play on Ner'zhul, oh yeah forgot to tell yah there horde =o, so now i can enjoy the company of there pvp and what not, i also wish to meet new people and experience some more end game content before TBC, i love my old raid and will miss them dearly, another reason for my transfer is that with my new job i want to focus the time i have on wow as productive time, our raids were cancelled temporarily due to very shabby attendance.

Why should we recruit you over anyone else on this server? I am a very hard worked when it comes to my class role, I have no tolerance for people who do not strive to do there best, a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. I am a very big people person, without the people whats makes this a game? I am here to meet new people while undergoing new experiences. Not to mention ill let you gank my horde friends on vent with me Heart

Your Optimal Play Times: (we will never raid before 6pm PST on any weekday)

(we usually send invites at 5:30pm and are ready to pull at 6)

Rather than waste the space, any times are fine, I can make your raid schedule with no problems.

On a side not I figure ill tell you guys a little more about me. Im 17 yo, almost 18 and am planning on moving out of georgia, its been my goal for sometime and ive been preparing to get out of this hell hole ASAP. I pvp alot, i enjoy every aspect of it, it is the sole reason i started playing WoW and i am very active when it comes to pvp groups. Ive been told many times I have a leader personallity, not in the sense that i like to invade other countries or nething but the sense that i encourage the people around me to strive for there best, im a very up beat person for the most part. I work as a dish washer for a Cafe -.-, it pays money that i need so can i complain? =?. I think that is it for the most part. Heart

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:56 am 
Sorry I was completely oblivious to say that I also have a NR set =P, and i hadnt realized but the set names on my ct profiles are off, my Fire set is my healing set for some reason.

sorry for the confusion

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:56 am 
Dominant

Nen, you have my permission. Fire at will.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:22 am 
Happy new years! for all who have taken the time to read this =P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:28 pm 
Anonymous wrote:

listen Brah, it takes balls to be in dominant, and i think your gonna hafta prove that to us, IRL when was the last time you tipied a house? or when beat up an old lady for her purse? thats the type of thing dominant wants. people with balls

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:14 pm 
Dominant

Teh Ballz wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

listen Brah, it takes balls to be in dominant, and i think your gonna hafta prove that to us, IRL when was the last time you tipied a house? or when beat up an old lady for her purse? thats the type of thing dominant wants. people with balls

no, we want lvl 44 warriors who don't know when to stop talking about male genitalia.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:42 pm 
/playsACDC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:07 pm 
For some reason ive registered for your forums and what not and have yet to recieve a email or anything and it wont let me log in =/, be helpfull for u guys to know that Phamine is posting not some random troller =P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:31 am 
Dominant

just insert some secret code after all your posts so we'll know its u.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:14 pm 
How about this, all my posts from here on out will consist of this

Do NOT Hassle the Hoff!

kk?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:31 pm 
Less forum, more WoW

Aldos wrote:
Nen, you have my permission. Fire at will.

K

Post subject: Re: 60 Pally App
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:34 pm 
Less forum, more WoW

Phamine 60 pally-Transfer wrote:
Your Name : Phil

Character Name : Phamine

Your Age : 17

Level, Race, Class : 60,Human,Paladin

Your current gear (briefly) : full t2,some aq40 items, bunch of hawtsex gizmos and gizadgets

Ct-Links-http://ctprofiles.net/2979621 (pvp/walk around gear)/http://ctprofiles.net/2979629 (healing set, will have GM 1h mace soon)

Experience in Naxx : Anub,Raz, does trash count? =o, on a side not learning strategies shouldnt be a problem, im a very fast learner aside from minor details i should be able to get the strats down no time

Your guild history (briefly) : I am transfered in from Gorgonnash as of yesterday, my previous raid The Cartel is a collection of exceptional players both ingame and RL, much love

Why are you leaving your current guild to join us? Well, it comes down to this, my RL friends that play wow, play on Ner'zhul, oh yeah forgot to tell yah there horde =o, so now i can enjoy the company of there pvp and what not, i also wish to meet new people and experience some more end game content before TBC, i love my old raid and will miss them dearly, another reason for my transfer is that with my new job i want to focus the time i have on wow as productive time, our raids were cancelled temporarily due to very shabby attendance.

Why should we recruit you over anyone else on this server? I am a very hard worked when it comes to my class role, I have no tolerance for people who do not strive to do there best, a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. I am a very big people person, without the people whats makes this a game? I am here to meet new people while undergoing new experiences. Not to mention ill let you gank my horde friends on vent with me Heart

Rather than waste the space, any times are fine, I can make your raid schedule with no problems.

On a side not I figure ill tell you guys a little more about me. Im 17 yo, almost 18 and am planning on moving out of georgia, its been my goal for sometime and ive been preparing to get out of this hell hole ASAP. I pvp alot, i enjoy every aspect of it, it is the sole reason i started playing WoW and i am very active when it comes to pvp groups. Ive been told many times I have a leader personallity, not in the sense that i like to invade other countries or nething but the sense that i encourage the people around me to strive for there best, im a very up beat person for the most part. I work as a dish washer for a Cafe -.-, it pays money that i need so can i complain? =?. I think that is it for the most part. Heart

Wow. Thank you. Now I don't have to read the auto-biography of your life's story since you were kind enough to type it out here. I feel like I've known you my whole life. Hell, you're basically one of us already. No need for a ginvite if you're already are.

How did you manage to get internet access in a trailer park?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:35 am 
='(, I am a little unclear were I went wrong.[/quote]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:47 am 
Has-been, Ex-guildie Troll

So people (if browsing) know what to look for in writing their apps:

1. You want to have your in-character name, level, class in your first post - "Phamine 60 Pally". If you want, you can even list your race as well.

2. There should be spaces in between your level, race, class (for reading purposes) - 60, Human, Paladin.

3. You should list out fully attuned - Yes / Yes / Yes

4. Talent spec could be written out - 6/0/45 for PvP, but willing to respec for raids. You could also write "exact spec listed in ctprofiles link below".

5. Current gear - use ctprofiles and briefly list gear (no random words), but do it in a succinct way. You only need healing set for ctprofiles as that is what you will be using in raids. So to clean up what you wrote -

Your current gear (briefly): ctprofiles.net/2979629 - full t2, aq40 misc, GM 1h mace soon.

6. Experience in Naxx - simply list your experience. You can explain later on in the "why we should recruit you" section.

7. Guild history - shorten it down to "The Cartel on Gorgonnash for x months. We raided up to y." <insert guild link here>

8. Why are you leaving your current guild to join us - in reality, Dominant readers will be looking for a succinct paragraph and clear points. You can be fun and games later on if you get into the guild. Be precise and keep it short. This will help you later on, as most applications in life want you to be precise and short (yet creative).

9. Why should we recruit you - Sentences work best for this section. You can also think of something that most people wouldn't say. Getting to know some of the members beforehand will also help (as long as you aren't annoying). Example: I've talked to Baichi and Juggyful since hearing about Dominant and although they were the crappiest players I have ever seen in group PvP, I still want to be part of this awesome guild. <-- members + grouped instance + what it means = good sentence

10. Times - you still want to list out times just so readers can gauge how much free time you will have. No one can make all times, so it is better to write down estimated times than saying "I can make all times". So many people think they can make all times, but they actually can't. You can also put an extra sentence - "I have school until x:y because I am in z time zone, but after that I am free until A."

11. A bit more about you - Again sentences work best here. People do not need a life story about you, but just some aspects of your life that pertain to WoW and your playstyle. For example: "I am absolutely focused on the details on healing, so I made up the raid's healing rotations in The Cartel. I am a very hard worker irl and WoW, demonstrated by my part-time job as a dishwasher." <-- details about your playstyle + evidence = good sentence

12. Although the guild has been a little harsh judging your application, I think you can improve and at heart are a nice person. At this time however, Dominant feels you are unsuitable for this guild.

(This explanation took me a lot longer than it would for Nenharma to post his Denied image, but it essentially means the same thing.)

On a side not I figure ill tell you guys a little more about me. Im 17 yo, almost 18 and am planning on moving out of georgia, its been my goal for sometime and ive been preparing to get out of this hell hole ASAP. I pvp alot, i enjoy every aspect of it, it is the sole reason i started playing WoW and i am very active when it comes to pvp groups. Ive been told many times I have a leader personallity, not in the sense that i like to invade other countries or nething but the sense that i encourage the people around me to strive for there best, im a very up beat person for the most part. I work as a dish washer for a Cafe -.-, it pays money that i need so can i complain? =?. I think that is it for the most part. Heart[/quote]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:34 am 
Less forum, more WoW

skiptomyloo wrote:
So people (if browsing) know what to look for in writing their apps:

1. You want to have your in-character name, level, class in your first post - "Phamine 60 Pally". If you want, you can even list your race as well.

2. There should be spaces in between your level, race, class (for reading purposes) - 60, Human, Paladin.

3. You should list out fully attuned - Yes / Yes / Yes

4. Talent spec could be written out - 6/0/45 for PvP, but willing to respec for raids. You could also write "exact spec listed in ctprofiles link below".

5. Current gear - use ctprofiles and briefly list gear (no random words), but do it in a succinct way. You only need healing set for ctprofiles as that is what you will be using in raids. So to clean up what you wrote -

Your current gear (briefly): ctprofiles.net/2979629 - full t2, aq40 misc, GM 1h mace soon.

6. Experience in Naxx - simply list your experience. You can explain later on in the "why we should recruit you" section.

7. Guild history - shorten it down to "The Cartel on Gorgonnash for x months. We raided up to y." <insert guild link here>

8. Why are you leaving your current guild to join us - in reality, Dominant readers will be looking for a succinct paragraph and clear points. You can be fun and games later on if you get into the guild. Be precise and keep it short. This will help you later on, as most applications in life want you to be precise and short (yet creative).

9. Why should we recruit you - Sentences work best for this section. You can also think of something that most people wouldn't say. Getting to know some of the members beforehand will also help (as long as you aren't annoying). Example: I've talked to Baichi and Juggyful since hearing about Dominant and although they were the crappiest players I have ever seen in group PvP, I still want to be part of this awesome guild. <-- members + grouped instance + what it means = good sentence

10. Times - you still want to list out times just so readers can gauge how much free time you will have. No one can make all times, so it is better to write down estimated times than saying "I can make all times". So many people think they can make all times, but they actually can't. You can also put an extra sentence - "I have school until x:y because I am in z time zone, but after that I am free until A."

11. A bit more about you - Again sentences work best here. People do not need a life story about you, but just some aspects of your life that pertain to WoW and your playstyle. For example: "I am absolutely focused on the details on healing, so I made up the raid's healing rotations in The Cartel. I am a very hard worker irl and WoW, demonstrated by my part-time job as a dishwasher." <-- details about your playstyle + evidence = good sentence

12. Although the guild has been a little harsh judging your application, I think you can improve and at heart are a nice person. At this time however, Dominant feels you are unsuitable for this guild.

(This explanation took me a lot longer than it would for Nenharma to post his Denied image, but it essentially means the same thing.)

[/quote]

This man speaks the truth.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 15 posts ]