It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:50 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 38 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:11 pm 
Dominant

Longrifle wrote:
I wouldn't mind tittie fucking bites.. As long as you put some tape over her mouth so I don't have to listen to her.

While I enjoy a nice pair of breasts like any other guy (unless the other guy is sharess, cuz he's gay).... I can't think of a bigger waste of time than tittie fucking. Jesus, I mean... what's the point? To my estimation, you're halfway from one spot that feels great and another that feels even better.

Quit screwing around with the mamaries and get to it.

Retired 5/8/08

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:20 pm 
learning2post

Rhoena wrote:
Longrifle wrote:
I wouldn't mind tittie fucking bites.. As long as you put some tape over her mouth so I don't have to listen to her.

While I enjoy a nice pair of breasts like any other guy (unless the other guy is sharess, cuz he's gay).... I can't think of a bigger waste of time than tittie fucking. Jesus, I mean... what's the point? To my estimation, you're halfway from one spot that feels great and another that feels even better.

tittie fucking is more about the power of dominating a chick rather then just getting off, its the fact that you can violate every part of her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:34 pm 
Dominant

TroZ wrote:
Rhoena wrote:
Longrifle wrote:

tittie fucking is more about the power of dominating a chick rather then just getting off, its the fact that you can violate every part of her.

If that's the case, bind her hands and fuck her in the ass. It feels better than titsex anyway.

Retired 5/8/08

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:40 pm 
learning2post

Rhoena wrote:

If that's the case, bind her hands and fuck her in the ass. It feels better than titsex anyway.

thats just implyed :p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:50 pm 
Dominant

TroZ wrote:
Rhoena wrote:

thats just implyed :p

You know, I think that I could qualify this thread as officially derailed.

Retired 5/8/08

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:29 pm 
Forum Scholar

I KNEW U LOVE THE ASS RHOENA...RASPIR WAS RIGHT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:12 am 
Officer

wow I don't know how I've missed this thread, I didn't even know you applied crammy.

Well I've known crammy since like ever and his xp in game and whatnot.

Crammy your a great player but at the moment I don't know how I can fit you in, we already have 8 consistant raiders and more often than not 1 of them has to sit out every raid already. Still though I'd like to talk to u in game and see if we can work somethin out. And I wanna know what happened in JR I didn't even know u were gone :(

U can tell me JR drama in game :)

--Your Luv Muffin Flamer

Post subject: Heart
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:03 am 
Flameofrecca wrote:

Crammy your a great player but at the moment I don't know how I can fit you in, we already have 8 consistant raiders and more often than not 1 of them has to sit out every raid already. Still though I'd like to talk to u in game and see if we can work somethin out.

ahh that's too bad. well I'm certainly available.. and will make myself available at raid times. msg me if u need dps.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:26 am 
Hey, Cram, out of curiosity what spec did you go yesterday at patch time? Most of us went different ways with what we wanted to achieve spec wise. I ended up 10/38/3 and just stuck with a heavy fire build.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:45 am 
I went 42/9/0 arcane gives a huge damage increase. and I wanted to figure a way to try for arcane missles for raiding.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:27 am 
learning2post

hi cramglen

(he wont forget/miss sheeps and frost novas on gothik)

Post subject: A great mage and good person!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:52 am 
Hi there! This is Blizzaron from Jolly Rogers. I've never posted on your forums before so I had to register, but due to your system requiring manual authentication I opted to just post like this until my request got approved.

I am an officer from JR, though I speak for myself here. I have known Cramglen for over a year, and I have been greatly impressed by his desire to raid. From the countless times I have witnessed, rarely does he take excessive breaks or is goes away unannounced throughout any given raid. This obviously applies to boss encounters, but also to the monotonous clearing of trash. I always have to try extra hard to maintain an edge over him and the rest of the rogues clearing through to the next boss. Cramglen comes prepared for the entire raid and is not afraid to flask when called to do so. His performance is so great that it brings me sorrow to see him part ways from JR.

I apologize that I am not aware of Cramglen's exact circumstance in leaving JR. I do know that this was his own decision and we did not kick him out nor do I recall us (the officers) considering to do so prior to his departure. I believe it may have something to do with disagreements between some other members in a case of incompatible thought processes. No one person is perfect and we all have our own flaws. It was unfortunate to have what occured perpetuate out of hand to the point of prompting Cramglen to leave. I am not here saying this to take a side in what took place, but I am here to lend my support for someone who I have shared boss kills with for such a long time. I believe Cramglen will be a valuable asset to whichever raiding guild he is accepted to.

I realize that there is never a real shortage of raiding mages on this server, and each guild already has their fair share. Mages are a great source of direct damage and provide free refreshments to raiders. It is a highly competitive field for mages seeking raid spots in high end guilds despite being in the upper echelon of gear progression, and because of that there develops some sort of comraderie between the mages. That is why I took the time to write this message for you (the powers that be in Dominant) to seriously consider this applicant. I realize that I am a member of a competing guild, and there is a possibility that this message was composed to coax you into bringing in a Trojan Horse that will wreck havok to your raids. But I sincerely hope that you do not dwell too heavily on that thought, and I personally attest to the accuracy of what I have written.

So give Cramglen a shot, you won't be disappointed at all.

Post subject: Re: A great mage and good person!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:42 pm 
Less forum, more WoW

Blizzzaron wrote:
Hi there! This is Blizzaron from Jolly Rogers. I've never posted on your forums before so I had to register, but due to your system requiring manual authentication I opted to just post like this until my request got approved.

I am an officer from JR, though I speak for myself here. I have known Cramglen for over a year, and I have been greatly impressed by his desire to raid. From the countless times I have witnessed, rarely does he take excessive breaks or is goes away unannounced throughout any given raid. This obviously applies to boss encounters, but also to the monotonous clearing of trash. I always have to try extra hard to maintain an edge over him and the rest of the rogues clearing through to the next boss. Cramglen comes prepared for the entire raid and is not afraid to flask when called to do so. His performance is so great that it brings me sorrow to see him part ways from JR.

I apologize that I am not aware of Cramglen's exact circumstance in leaving JR. I do know that this was his own decision and we did not kick him out nor do I recall us (the officers) considering to do so prior to his departure. I believe it may have something to do with disagreements between some other members in a case of incompatible thought processes. No one person is perfect and we all have our own flaws. It was unfortunate to have what occured perpetuate out of hand to the point of prompting Cramglen to leave. I am not here saying this to take a side in what took place, but I am here to lend my support for someone who I have shared boss kills with for such a long time. I believe Cramglen will be a valuable asset to whichever raiding guild he is accepted to.

I realize that there is never a real shortage of raiding mages on this server, and each guild already has their fair share. Mages are a great source of direct damage and provide free refreshments to raiders. It is a highly competitive field for mages seeking raid spots in high end guilds despite being in the upper echelon of gear progression, and because of that there develops some sort of comraderie between the mages. That is why I took the time to write this message for you (the powers that be in Dominant) to seriously consider this applicant. I realize that I am a member of a competing guild, and there is a possibility that this message was composed to coax you into bringing in a Trojan Horse that will wreck havok to your raids. But I sincerely hope that you do not dwell too heavily on that thought, and I personally attest to the accuracy of what I have written.

So give Cramglen a shot, you won't be disappointed at all.

I have always enjoyed reading what Blizzaron types.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:48 pm 
Officer

Hi Blizzaron.

Thx for the post ^^ your always so eloquent not often seen in the intarweb posting. I do appreciate your input on the applicant and will take this into account.

--Flamer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:39 pm 
still interested.. I'm level 70.. all I need to do is talk to medivh for my karazhan key. done most of the new 5 men instances.... look me up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:56 pm 
Officer

YOU MEAN THERE'S A FLIGHT POINT HERE?!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:14 am 
Faethor wrote:
YOU MEAN THERE'S A FLIGHT POINT HERE?!

what do u mean? THERE'S A FLIGHTPOINT HERE!?

fully attuned to everywhere for heroic mode (cept shattered halls.. prolly get that tonight)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:05 pm 
Dominant

if you joined dominant, that would mean u'd be playing w/ the worst mage on the server oh noessssss

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 38 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2