Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Paline - 60 - Warrior
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:15 am 
Your Name : Jen

Character Name : Paline

Your Age : 34

Level, Race, Class : 60 - Human - Warrior

Are you fully attuned (MC/Ony/BWL) : Yes

Your current talent spec : was PVP arms and fury and am now Protection with 31 points there however can respec to your needs as you desire

Your current gear (briefly) :198 FR unbuffed with oceans breeze and hydralik chest and many Dark iron pieces and stamina gear is Wrath helm Might belt a all valor except boots and Belt i have cannoneer boots from strat and might belt

Experience in PvP, ZG, AQ20, MC, BWL : Just started doing organized PVP very fun and am rank 4, Never been to ZG, On Rag in MC with the One and Only Guild (AKA Amers Guild)

Why are you leaving your current guild to join us? not very happy there and only ever raided with them until last night when I went with you they r a bunch of kids with foul mouths and I really only enjoy a handful of them. I have 5 children so the swearing is not good for me or my family

Why should we recruit you over anyone else on this server? you should follow your gut instinct I can offer you complete dedication and raid attendence. The choice is yours I just want a chance to experience the game in a new way. I love to PVE and am not having fun anymore raiding with an angry guild. The only other guild experience I have is with a family guild I helped create where my lvl 46 alt lies. So if you 'll have me you will not be sorry.

Your Optimal Play Times: (we will never raid before 6pm PST on any weekday)

Monday Earliest : 6pm - I play all day as well on and off when ever I can to do matinence and pick flowers for pots and you know farm what I need to be better

Monday Latest : sometimes I play til 3AM

Tuesday Earliest : try not to raid but not saying I could not

Tuesday Latest : try not to raid

Wednesday Earliest : 6PM

Wednesday Latest : as late as needed

Thursday Earliest : try not to raid

Thursday Latest : try not raid

Friday Earliest :6PM

Friday Latest : as late as needed

Saturday Earliest : 6pm However depending on what is going on could raid all day if needed and not busy

Saturday Latest : till done raiding I have never left any raid before being dismissed

Sunday Earliest : 2PM

Sunday Latest : till finished doing whatever we r working on at the time

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]