It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:54 pm


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 32 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:16 am 
Dominant

Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 11:15 am
Posts: 715
Location: Las Vegas
baichi wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
lol, sorry baichi, didnt mean to start a thread that causes you any inconvenience. I was just interested in what i consider the greatest guild on the server, and the realistic odds of being recruited. That being said I may just go ahead and fill an app regardless.




i only said to lock it cuz it was getting a little too close to that scene in borat where he 69 wrestles his 400 pound producer. and i wanted to make sure everyone kept their lunch.




"Eat my asshole!"



I threw up twizzlers at that moment.

_________________
[
-Rho

Retired 5/8/08

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:52 am 
learning2post

Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:04 am
Posts: 20
rofl i cant wait to see hes app

as for a huge 400 pound producer i do not want to see but maybe if thats waht people are looking for they could go to our lounge section and checkout the new boss in naxx be careful tho the ass on that may fill up your screen lolz


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:28 pm 
Less forum, more WoW

Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:35 pm
Posts: 202
Melum wrote:
rofl i cant wait to see hes app

as for a huge 400 pound producer i do not want to see but maybe if thats waht people are looking for they could go to our lounge section and checkout the new boss in naxx be careful tho the ass on that may fill up your screen lolz






^^



He comes from a far away land, speaking an alien tongue that not even the best translators this world has ever known can decript.

_________________
[Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:30 pm 
Less forum, more WoW

Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:35 pm
Posts: 202
Aldos wrote:
correllated






I'll let Avexis handle this.

_________________
[Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:31 pm 
Less forum, more WoW

Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:35 pm
Posts: 202
Aldos wrote:
correllated






I'll let Avexis handle this.

_________________
[Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:32 pm 
Officer

Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:25 am
Posts: 316
Nenharma wrote:
Aldos wrote:
correllated






I'll let Avexis handle this.




I suggest you let Avexis handle this.

_________________
[
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:34 pm 
Dominant

Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:57 pm
Posts: 1098
Faethor wrote:
Nenharma wrote:
Aldos wrote:
correllated






I'll let Avexis handle this.




I suggest you let Avexis handle this.




I have a feeling Avexis is gonna handle this. =/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:38 pm 
Dominant

Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:57 pm
Posts: 1264
Aldos wrote:
Faethor wrote:
Nenharma wrote:
Aldos wrote:
correllated






I'll let Avexis handle this.




I suggest you let Avexis handle this.




I have a feeling Avexis is gonna handle this. =/




someone better get avexis to handle this.

_________________
Don't be bad


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:01 pm 
Has-been, Ex-guildie Troll

Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:02 pm
Posts: 1313
Location: Chicago, IL
Nenharma wrote:
Melum wrote:
rofl i cant wait to see hes app

as for a huge 400 pound producer i do not want to see but maybe if thats waht people are looking for they could go to our lounge section and checkout the new boss in naxx be careful tho the ass on that may fill up your screen lolz






^^



He comes from a far away land, speaking an alien tongue that not even the best translators this world has ever known can decript.




I have a feeling Angelwarrior may be able to crack it.

_________________
Proud member of the FMDFSPA (Former Member of Dominant Forum Spam Posting Association) since June 2006.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:34 pm 
Guild Master

Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:35 pm
Posts: 1923
baichi wrote:
Aldos wrote:
Faethor wrote:
Nenharma wrote:
Aldos wrote:
correllated






I'll let Avexis handle this.




I suggest you let Avexis handle this.




I have a feeling Avexis is gonna handle this. =/




someone better get avexis to handle this.




Avexis, all signs are pointing to you to handle this.

_________________
Image Your taunts are ill-advised, templar...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:51 pm 
learning2post

Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:04 am
Posts: 20
Nenharma wrote:
Aldos wrote:
correllated






I'll let Avexis handle this.




Ok 1st step to understanding english would be to brush the shit off your teeth lol



Avexis would only make it harder to understand by giving this some type of calculation of 33.33% or somthing like that.



i cant link the new naxx boss here since its public forums QQ but

LET AVEXIS HANDLE THIS...



go to (the lounge) on our froums scroll down till you see a disfigured 400pound formation that may make the shit on your teeth look sexy.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:31 pm 
lol, this shit is funny. WTF did i start??

name in game is Dunhills btw =]


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 32 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
twilightBB Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net