Post subject: 60 Dwarf Paladin
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:48 pm 
Your Name : Victor

Character Name : Dunhe

Your Age : 20

Level, Race, Class :60, Dwarf, Paladin

Are you fully attuned (Ony/BWL/Naxx) :Yes

Your current talent spec : 33 0 18

Your current gear (briefly) : 6/8 Judgement with all of my enchants.

Experience in PvP, ZG, AQ20, MC, BWL, Naxx : Have experience up to maexxen and did do one patch attempt.

Your guild history (briefly) :Joined Materia when it first started got up to Naxx( we didnt down any bosses). I was the Paladin Class leader from the beggining til the fall. I joined a guild on Kalecgos and progressed in naxx with them but came back because all my friends are here.

Why are you leaving your current guild to join us? Im one of the only members in my guild.

Why should we recruit you over anyone else on this server? I am a very effective healer have beat Clothadins on charts without overhealing. When I raid I pop all my trinkets and Divine favor whenever they are up. I pay close attention to my cooldowns so I can give my healing the most possible. I believe I would be useful in the fact that I am a very focused player. I live on my own so I can stay up for all raids if needed.

Your Optimal Play Times: (we will never raid before 6pm PST on any weekday)

(we usually send invites at 5:30pm and are ready to pull at 6)

Monday Earliest : 5pm

Monday Latest : 2am

Tuesday Earliest : 5pm

Tuesday Latest :2am

Wednesday Earliest : 11am

Wednesday Latest : 2am

Thursday Earliest : 11am

Thursday Latest : 2am

Friday Earliest 5pm:

Friday Latest :2am

Saturday Earliest 5pm:

Saturday Latest : 2am

Sunday Earliest 5pm:

Sunday Latest :2am

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:00 pm 
I would like to add that I will be checking this forum. See if I get that Huge Denied pst or not. If posible send me an ingame mail. I rarely log on My paladin due to the fact that im not raiding, I log to chit chat and thats it otherwise im lvling my Warlock or playing FFXII. Thank you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:11 pm 
Less forum, more WoW

Your focus and availability are appealing, but your gear is a bit underpar considering your experience in Naxx, but gear can come with time.

Would you be willing to spec kings?

Do you feel comfortable with Ventrilo, listening AND speaking?

I don't know if anyone's given you any attention yet, just a couple things to consider.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:11 pm 
When I was class lead in Materia I used 30 holy and 21 prot for kings and sanctuary. If need yes ill spec that way. I know naxx is very gea/flask dependent but Skillis a major part. I have vent if you like to talk to me. logging on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:20 pm 
The main reason I want to join is I want to down Kel thuzad before expansion. I want to be able to say "Thats right my guild killed him withouth being lvl 70". I am sure you guys want to do same.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:54 pm 
Less forum, more WoW

No WAY!! he is 3 yrs too young

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:30 am 
Dominant

"came back because all of my friends are here"

Who do you know in Dominant? Can anyone speak to your ability as a raid healer?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:32 am 
I dont have any friends here in Dominant I ment Ner zhul. As for my Healing you can ask Revel/Darkist, Donarg/waterelement, Ation, Xaquin, or you look at my app that I put a while back for northern Sky but they arent taking pallies and you guys can see what was said about me. http://www.hokutenguild.com/ its in the application section Im sure you will find it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:07 am 
Less forum, more WoW

I think I remember all those names from the 5 hour Broodlord to Nef run I once took part in with Materia. :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:21 am 
Ya well we were a new guild we did have bwl down quick but at the time there were still kinks. If we were a guild today still it be easily a night run if not already dropped for aq/naxx. Im sure the honored didnt go straight to bwl and do it in less than 5hrs within the first couple weeks of doing it :P . And im sure one day people will be like I remember when naxx would take us 5 days :cry: it was no different.

ps Still waiting on that big denied pst. Can you down size to the approved size I have good eyesite so i shouldnt have a prob seeing it :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:47 pm 
Less forum, more WoW

Nenharma literally has our potential applicants scared of that img.

Delicious!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:20 pm 
Yes i know its a joke in all but that thing is huge.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:21 pm 
and it also looks like a penis.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:36 pm 
Dominant

The Honored wouldn't have cleared BWL in a few years.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:07 pm 
Has-been, Ex-guildie Troll

Orenishii wrote:
The Honored wouldn't have cleared BWL in a few years.

Sadly QFT.

Post subject: Re: 60 Dwarf Paladin
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:22 pm 
Less forum, more WoW

Dunhe wrote:
Your Name : Victor

Character Name : Dunhe

Your Age : 20

Level, Race, Class :60, Dwarf, Paladin

Are you fully attuned (Ony/BWL/Naxx) :Yes

Your current talent spec : 33 0 18

Your current gear (briefly) : 6/8 Judgement with all of my enchants.

Experience in PvP, ZG, AQ20, MC, BWL, Naxx : Have experience up to maexxen and did do one patch attempt.

Your guild history (briefly) :Joined Materia when it first started got up to Naxx( we didnt down any bosses). I was the Paladin Class leader from the beggining til the fall. I joined a guild on Kalecgos and progressed in naxx with them but came back because all my friends are here.

Why are you leaving your current guild to join us? Im one of the only members in my guild.

Why should we recruit you over anyone else on this server? I am a very effective healer have beat Clothadins on charts without overhealing. When I raid I pop all my trinkets and Divine favor whenever they are up. I pay close attention to my cooldowns so I can give my healing the most possible. I believe I would be useful in the fact that I am a very focused player. I live on my own so I can stay up for all raids if needed.

Your Optimal Play Times: (we will never raid before 6pm PST on any weekday)

(we usually send invites at 5:30pm and are ready to pull at 6)

Monday Earliest : 5pm

Monday Latest : 2am

Tuesday Earliest : 5pm

Tuesday Latest :2am

Wednesday Earliest : 11am

Wednesday Latest : 2am

Thursday Earliest : 11am

Thursday Latest : 2am

Friday Earliest 5pm:

Friday Latest :2am

Saturday Earliest 5pm:

Saturday Latest : 2am

Sunday Earliest 5pm:

Sunday Latest :2am

I have reviewed app. Shows lots of promise. You can get gear easily, you at least know what Naxx looks like. You can meet our raid times. You are even willing to respec. Wow. An awesome app. Those are just to name a few of the things I liked about it. It took me a while to find my approved picture again. I searched very hard to find it. Unfortunatly for you it gave me time to see your other posts on this thread. With that being said:

Yup. I didn't post the wrong one. If you're going to apply to a guild, don't be such a pussy and keep talking of getting denied. Why do I say this? Well, because if you had any wonder in your head that you may not get in, you don't belong here. You have to reach down deep within yourself and find a pair of fucking balls. One should be thinking, "Hurry the fuck up and trial me so I can show you bitches my shit doesn't stink."

THAT is the type of player we are looking for. I have nothing against your personally. What I say is purely my own opinion, and should not be held against my guild.....even if every one of them agrees with me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:00 pm 
Ok, well thanks anyway. I merely said pst the Denied out of humor. And as for not being pushy and saying hurry up and trial me, I know im good but im not cocky, So i was not gonna force myself upon your guild. Yours and my lost have to settle for a lesser guild as you know as well as I do my gear is basically nothing now. Was trying to find a guild that was at my Caliber. I take no offense to the Denied pic. Best of luck to your progression. I will keep looking.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:12 am 
Dominant

nenharma, u had me at hello.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:44 am 
Has-been, Ex-guildie Troll

LMFAO Nen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:36 am 
Forum Scholar

That was some random shit nenharma. Still need to get some more forum posts in.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 22 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next