Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 18 posts ]
 Post subject: Bzzt 60 Warrior
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:31 pm 
Name : Michael

Character Name : Bzzt

Your Age : 23

Level, Race, Class : 60, Dwarf, Warrior

Are you fully attuned (Ony/BWL/Naxx) : Yes to all

Your current talent spec : 31 / 20 (Just transfered to NZ, willing to spec Protection)

Your current gear (briefly) : http://ctprofiles.net/3566774

Experience in PvP, ZG, AQ20, MC, BWL, Naxx : Commander PvP / ZG clear / AQ20 clear / MC clear / BWL clear / Naxx (Spider wing, Instructor)

Your guild history (briefly) : Release Ner'zhul [Human Paladin (Jolly Rogers / Shadow Fire)] Transfered servers, rolled a Horde Rogue | Gurubashi (Void) Transfered servers after guild disband, rolled an Alliance Warrior | Malorne [Co-Guild Master (Be Negative) Paid transfer my Warrior to Ner'zhul after the guild disbanded. Also played briefly with Afflicted after they transfered to Mannoroth from Malorne, on Malorne they were known as Vindictive and on Mannoroth as Vind.

Why are you leaving your current guild to join us? I don't have a guild, but my previous guild disbanded.

Why should we recruit you over anyone else on this server? I have played this game since open beta, and although I have taken a few breaks and changed characters a few times I love my Warrior and want to see the rest of the game. I am a friendly person, I don't make enemies, and I love to have fun. I learn quickly and often main tanked for my guild on Malorne. This is the guild that I raided Naxx with, as well as C'Thun.

Your Optimal Play Times: (we will never raid before 6pm PST on any weekday)

(we usually send invites at 5:30pm and are ready to pull at 6)

Monday Earliest : 3pm

Monday Latest : Whenever

Tuesday Earliest : 1pm

Tuesday Latest : Whenever

Wednesday Earliest : 3pm

Wednesday Latest : Whenever

Thursday Earliest : 1pm

Thursday Latest : Whenever

Friday Earliest : 3pm

Friday Latest : Whenever

Saturday Earliest : Any

Saturday Latest : Whenever

Sunday Earliest : Any

Sunday Latest : Whenever

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:56 pm 
Officer

what was your palys name in SF?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:01 pm 
Keegan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:17 pm 
Less forum, more WoW

23 yrs old......... man, must be something about that age. Seems everyone that applies is way young, or 23 yrs old.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:58 pm 
Dominant

You that tool that was runnin around IF spamming obscenities recently?

Running around with the tag <You're on notice, Fayth>?

please confirm/deny.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:26 pm 
KEEGAN STOP APPLYING ON THAT WARRIOR ILL RUIN IT FOR YOU I SWEAR

and yes aldos that was me, not him, but ill do it again(in guild chat too) you stupid fucking niggers from the honored get the fuck off my ner'zhul you retards

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:28 pm 
just like to point out that you're a stupid nigger aldos, fat obese little piece of shit giving meaning to your life by being a pissant piece of shit on applications to your trash guild

who the fuck gives a douchebag like you power anyway lose the fucking stick that's up your ass or do it right instead of acting like you're a 40 year old that's going through a midlife crisis and needs to prove his life by being a hipster and playing videogames FUCK YOU

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:01 am 
Dominant

Lol. Hope the time you've spent pissed at me has been pleasureable.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:01 am 
Guild Master

Please don't sugarcoat your responses and tell us how you really feel.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:10 am 
Dominant

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:19 am 
Has-been, Ex-guildie Troll

hmmmmm.......all this post needs is a little nenharma with his special PICTURE.

SO nenharma I choose you.

Picture attack.

Post subject: Re: Bzzt 60 Warrior
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:46 am 
Less forum, more WoW

Anonymous wrote:
Name : Michael

Character Name : Bzzt

Your Age : 23

Level, Race, Class : 60, Dwarf, Warrior

Are you fully attuned (Ony/BWL/Naxx) : Yes to all

Your current talent spec : 31 / 20 (Just transfered to NZ, willing to spec Protection)

Your current gear (briefly) : http://ctprofiles.net/3566774

Experience in PvP, ZG, AQ20, MC, BWL, Naxx : Commander PvP / ZG clear / AQ20 clear / MC clear / BWL clear / Naxx (Spider wing, Instructor)

Your guild history (briefly) : Release Ner'zhul [Human Paladin (Jolly Rogers / Shadow Fire)] Transfered servers, rolled a Horde Rogue | Gurubashi (Void) Transfered servers after guild disband, rolled an Alliance Warrior | Malorne [Co-Guild Master (Be Negative) Paid transfer my Warrior to Ner'zhul after the guild disbanded. Also played briefly with Afflicted after they transfered to Mannoroth from Malorne, on Malorne they were known as Vindictive and on Mannoroth as Vind.

Why are you leaving your current guild to join us? I don't have a guild, but my previous guild disbanded.

Why should we recruit you over anyone else on this server? I have played this game since open beta, and although I have taken a few breaks and changed characters a few times I love my Warrior and want to see the rest of the game. I am a friendly person, I don't make enemies, and I love to have fun. I learn quickly and often main tanked for my guild on Malorne. This is the guild that I raided Naxx with, as well as C'Thun.

Your Optimal Play Times: (we will never raid before 6pm PST on any weekday)

(we usually send invites at 5:30pm and are ready to pull at 6)

Monday Earliest : 3pm

Monday Latest : Whenever

Tuesday Earliest : 1pm

Tuesday Latest : Whenever

Wednesday Earliest : 3pm

Wednesday Latest : Whenever

Thursday Earliest : 1pm

Thursday Latest : Whenever

Friday Earliest : 3pm

Friday Latest : Whenever

Saturday Earliest : Any

Saturday Latest : Whenever

Sunday Earliest : Any

Sunday Latest : Whenever

Ok. Age 23, check, not too young so most likely won't throw fits.

Dwarf warrior, looking for a warrior. Check.

Full attunement to all dungeons. Check.

Willing to respec as we see fit. Check.

Gear not THAT bad. Can be work on that quickly. Check.

Used to be in Shadow Fire and Jr. Ok. Check.

Use to be in Be Negative and Afflicted, ok Che......wait.

Be Negative.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH.

Be Negative IS that guild which is made up of horde rerolls who thought they were the best thing in the world until they made it exactly to where they were before they rerolled and hit a brick wall right?? Right. Vindictive you say? In the same guild with "PAGARTH LOL".....cross dress much? Yeah. This thread can't continue. It is with great pleasure that I say: Image

YOU, ARE, TERRIBLE! Eat shit and live you faggot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:37 am 
Has-been, Ex-guildie Troll

Nen you are the greatest Pokemon alive.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:26 am 
While I'm not sure of the history between Pagarth and your guild, I don't regret the time I spent raiding with Vindictive.

Evidently Toadd was directed to this post by someone, and I'm not exactly sure...but I do think it is necessary for me to explain this course of events, whether I am denied or not.

Yes, I did reroll with guild mates onto Malorne, yes we thought we were better than the alliance there, and in fact...we were. My Horde guild died at Huhuran, and Be Negative died at Maexxna. I admit, I do think I am a better player than most others, and I'm sorry but I don't see how confidence is an unwanted trait.

As for Toadd, yes I was in a guild with him and I have known him now for quite some time. When I quit the game after Be Negative I made the mistake of giving him my account to transfer to Ner'zhul because he wanted to play with his friend Guantes and I doubted I would ever be using it again. Needless to say the password has been changed again, and again only I know it. After this outburst and the things I heard Toadd had done here on Ner'zhul he will not have access to my account again.

Thank you for reading if you did, and I am more than willing to try out for your guild, if not I am sorry that a few mistakes I made in the past with guilds and allowing Toadd access to my character ruined my chances of playing for you guys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:33 am 
Dominant

We have a rather large problem with people who give their account info to others for access/use. It's a bit of a "breach of security" if you will. That, and it's annoying not knowing who we are talking to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:34 am 
Less forum, more WoW

Anonymous wrote:
While I'm not sure of the history between Pagarth and your guild, I don't regret the time I spent raiding with Vindictive.

Evidently Toadd was directed to this post by someone, and I'm not exactly sure...but I do think it is necessary for me to explain this course of events, whether I am denied or not.

Yes, I did reroll with guild mates onto Malorne, yes we thought we were better than the alliance there, and in fact...we were. My Horde guild died at Huhuran, and Be Negative died at Maexxna. I admit, I do think I am a better player than most others, and I'm sorry but I don't see how confidence is an unwanted trait.

As for Toadd, yes I was in a guild with him and I have known him now for quite some time. When I quit the game after Be Negative I made the mistake of giving him my account to transfer to Ner'zhul because he wanted to play with his friend Guantes and I doubted I would ever be using it again. Needless to say the password has been changed again, and again only I know it. After this outburst and the things I heard Toadd had done here on Ner'zhul he will not have access to my account again.

Thank you for reading if you did, and I am more than willing to try out for your guild, if not I am sorry that a few mistakes I made in the past with guilds and allowing Toadd access to my character ruined my chances of playing for you guys.

Well that does remind me of Toadd. The responses above. With dude flipping is wig. Why didn't you stay with Vindictive?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:46 am 
Aldos: I am truly sorry at this point that I allowed Toadd to do that, at least with this experience I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt that I will not be allowing others access to my account again. He took my trust and pretty much rubbed it in my face. I am looking to play this game again, and have fun doing it...not cause trouble and drama with the other people who do...I get too much of that from my fiancee in rl...LOL

Nenharma: My friends in the guild ended up quitting basically. Arash came to play with Be Negative on a Rogue, Abelin quit, Jacen quit. Basically if you were to do a /who Vind on Mannoroth I doubt you would recognize many of the names. Quite simply, they are not who I once knew and enjoyed playing with.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience of Toadd...and thank you for giving me the opportunity to explain myself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:22 pm 
Less forum, more WoW

You guys ever see Toadd's pic? His face looks like he got ran over and had vultures pick at the remains. If I was such an ugly little fuck I'd act that way too.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 18 posts ]