Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: [60 GM Mage Melum]
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:49 am 
Level 60: yes

Key to Onyxia's Lair: yes

MC Attunement Quest: finished yes

BWL Attunement Quest: finished yes

Naxxramus Attunement Quest: finished yes

Must sufficiently understand the English language (both verbally and written): Meow? hehe yes

Ventrilo: yes and i do talk =p

Your Name : Jonathon

Character Name : Melum

Your Age : 19

Level, Race, Class : 60 Human Mage

Are you fully attuned (Ony/BWL/Naxx) : Yes

Your current talent spec : 21/0/30

Your current gear (briefly) : 5/8 Arcanist / 6/8 Netherwind / GM Gear / exalted ZG AD AB WSG AV /

Experience in PvP, ZG, AQ20, MC, BWL, Naxx :

PVP back in the day i used to lead preform groups with LA / BM / SF / TR and many more, i hit GM past up people also trying to hit GM in no time. I love pvp its the main reason i play this game and meeting new people, i would say im a decent pvper i havent frapsed anything yet just never had the time and couldnt be bothered.

Cleared ZG many of times Exalted with it, cleared AQ 20 many of times also, Cleared MC many of times, cleared BWL many of times, havent touched Naxx due to my 3month leave but ill be reading the strats on it very soon.

Your guild history (briefly) :

TroubledCrew been around for along time i was in it since i started playing WOW, apart from the other servers i played on.

TroubledCrew had a joint raiding Alliance with Indifference we cleared all the high end instances back in the day but never got into AQ40 and now Naxx is out too. We killed Nef on our very 1st attempt with bwl quickly being on farm status. I came from a nice guild who loved to pvp and have just have fun like most guilds. We were very close wich is why i stayed in TroubledCrew till the very end till the guild disbanded and just died of age. My younger brother joined my character up with ANZAC for awhile why i was away over 3 months, i didnt wanna stay in ANZAC because personally i dont think their a stable raiding guild.

Why are you leaving your current guild to join us?

Because my current guild is Shang Hai lumpias a sister guild of TroubledCrew back in the day and its just a small guild who dont raid the real high content im ready to start moving into again.

Why should we recruit you over anyone else on this server?

Because im a DEDICATED player i know my class ive had experience in high content raiding in the past and i can work well with people, im not a drama queen and cry about loot, i just love to be accepted into a fulltime raiding roster turn up almost everytime do my thing and go pvp.

In my last guild i earnt the job of aoe tanking the engineers in BWL and Tanking the Chromatc Spawns on Nef on the right circumstances. Fully buffed up id have almost 9k hp that was a tough job but i adapted to that pretty fast. I always put my all into whatever i do in this game i play to win not to lose. Ive got 166days played on this character alone on wow yes i know thats sad lol but thats how dedicated i have been playing this game.

I think you should pick me because im a mage you need mages =p

you should pick me becasue i know im gonna really make a difference to your guilds performance in raiding and pvp. I do my best to play my best and i love playing with the best so here i am Dominant =p

Oh yeah i love your guild page one of the best ive seen.

Your Optimal Play Times: (we will never raid before 6pm PST on any weekday)

(we usually send invites at 5:30pm and are ready to pull at 6)

Almost all these times dont apply to me as i dont work or go to school atm lol

So i can make nearly anytime you give me unless im sleeping just need to know what time early notice and ill be up and ready to raid.

I managed to hold an 80% raid attendance back when i was grinding GM when i was playing hardcore so ill be solid.

will fill out when i wakeup anyways =)

Monday Earliest :

Monday Latest :

Tuesday Earliest :

Tuesday Latest :

Wednesday Earliest :

Wednesday Latest :

Thursday Earliest :

Thursday Latest :

Friday Earliest :

Friday Latest :

Saturday Earliest :

Saturday Latest :

Sunday Earliest :

Sunday Latest :

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:54 am 
Dominant

Nice app. Confirm you can make our primary raid times every week and you're a solid applicant!

Tues, Wed 530 server

Sat, Sun 430 server

Let us know!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:15 am 
yeah i can make those times and nearly any time you give me.

Confirmed

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:25 am 
Officer

Darkh was able to get GM with cynical while keeping a 100% attendence in a 5 day a week raiding Enviornemnt, perfection is key!

haha anyway I know melum pretty well, I used to pvp with him a ton back in teh day and he's good at his class yatta yatta.

I thought you quit for good melum!

--Flamer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:47 am 
Dominant

Woot! Can i cherry pick em or can i cherry pick em?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:07 pm 
Dominant

I want a dollar every time the phrase: "back in the day" or machination of that phrase is used on this forum.

Plz send to www.paypal.com

Kthnks.

Retired 5/8/08

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:16 pm 
Dominant

Falkieri wrote:
Woot! Can i cherry pick em or can i cherry pick em?

not sure but I know someone who can Apple pick em

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:20 pm 
Guild Master

lol, Cliffy.

Melum, I like what I'm reading. Find any of our guildies online, have them locate an officer, and we'll pick you up as a trial. You're going to need to do some farming to get a healthy amount of consumables at your disposal but otherwise best of luck to you and we'll see how the trial goes. =)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:29 pm 
Administrator

Looks good Melum. I remember you were PVPing back in the day when I was. App looks like what we wanted to see. Give a holler to some of our mages in-game.

Is your phonetic Vent name, "Grand Marshal Melum?"

Hmmm... that reminds me... Former Mage GMs...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:39 pm 
Officer

Quiet, group leader Turaco of team Awsome side.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:27 pm 
Administrator

I was just trying to get Oren to spam his macro :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:30 pm 
Dominant

Lol not hate me pls fuker noobs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:35 pm 
Dominant

Hi, I'm Persaius. Better put on your arcane resist gear! Hi, I'm Persaius. Better put on your arcane resist gear! Hi, I'm Persaius. Better put on your arcane resist gear! Hi, I'm Persaius. Better put lol on your arcane resist gear! Hi, I'm Persaius. Better put on your arcane resist gear! Hi, I'm Persaius. Better put on your arcane resist gear! Hi, I'm Persaius. Better put on your arcane resist gear! Hi, I'm Persaius. Better put on your arcane resist gear! Hi, I'm Persaius. Better put on not your arcane resist gear! Hi, I'm Persaius. Better put on your arcane resist gear! Hi, I'm Persaius. Better put on your arcane resi hate st gear! Hi, I'm Persaius. Better put me on your arcane resist gear! Hi, I'm Persaius. Better put on your arcane resist gear! Hi, I'm Persaius. Better put on your arc pls ane resist gear! Hi, I'm Persaius. Better put on your arcane resist gear! Hi, I'm Persaius. Better put on your arcane resist gear! Hi, I'm Persaius. Better put on your arcane resist gear! Hi, I'm Persaius. Better put on your fuker arcane resist gear! Hi, I'm Persaius. Better put on your arcane resist gear! Hi, I'm Persaius. Better put on your arcane resist gear! Hi, I'm Persaius. Better put on your arcane resist gear! Hi, I'm Persaius. Better put on noobs your arcane resist gear! Hi, I'm Persaius. Better put on your arcane resist gear! Hi, I'm Persaius. Better put on your arcane resist gear! Hi, I'm Persaius. Better put on your arcane resist gear! Hi, I'm Persaius. Better put on your arcane resist gear! Hi, I'm Persaius. Better put on your arcane resist gear! Hi, I'm Persaius. Better put on your arcane resist gear! Hi, I'm Persaius. Better put on your arcane resist gear!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:59 pm 
Administrator

NOW WE'RE TALKIN!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:13 pm 
Flameofrecca wrote:
Darkh was able to get GM with cynical while keeping a 100% attendence in a 5 day a week raiding Enviornemnt, perfection is key!

haha anyway I know melum pretty well, I used to pvp with him a ton back in teh day and he's good at his class yatta yatta.

I thought you quit for good melum!

--Flamer

Darkh was not human lol and besides i had Zanothos and Whirlwind in front of me the whole way slowing me down. THe time Darkh was getting GM was alot easier times then it was for me lol

nah never quit for good i had to deal with women aggro issues in RL now their gone and im back!

How you been Mr Flamer? =p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:40 pm 
Officer

haha good good

yeah pvp was never what it was like "in the old days" !! lol!

Glad to see ya back though! I'll talk to you more ingame :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:45 pm 
Less forum, more WoW

you get raspir's seal of approval

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:48 pm 
[quote="Hellbourne"]lol, Cliffy.

Melum, I like what I'm reading. Find any of our guildies online, have them locate an officer, and we'll pick you up as a trial. You're going to need to do some farming to get a healthy amount of consumables at your disposal but otherwise best of luck to you and we'll see how the trial goes. =)[/quote

Already in the process of farming for mats wont have alot but i have tubers and ND's and regluar pots just need ressist pots.]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:09 am 
Officer

Melum a few of the main pots you should get

Greater Shadow Protection Pots

Flasks of Supreme Spell Power

Firedmg pots if fire

or Greater/Arcane elixirs

1 stack of fire pots (for grand widow)

a few stacks of the Regular Nature resist pots for a few different bosses

Brilliant wizard oils

a stack or 2 of major trolls blood pots (for Lothab)

Mageblood pots

and various food buff stuff both hp and mana regen for some of the bosses

Don't worry I bring extras if your short at the begining I know it's a lot :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:17 am 
Dominant

wow, i can't believe you guys still need me to tell you:

LIMITED INVULNERABILITY POTIONS.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 22 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next