It is currently Sun May 20, 2018 8:09 pm


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
Author Message
 Post subject: Dougx 60 hunter transfer
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:58 pm 
Your Name : Doug

Character Name : Dougx

Your Age : 18

Level, Race, Class :60 , Night Elf , Hunter

Are you fully attuned (Ony/BWL/Naxx) : All

Your current talent spec : 5/31/15

Your current gear (briefly) : http://ctprofiles.net/961044

Experience in PvP, ZG, AQ20, MC, BWL, Naxx : All and first boss in naxx

Your guild history (briefly) : Be negative

Why are you leaving your current guild to join us? Disbanded

Why should we recruit you over anyone else on this server? Im here to progress and move far into naxx.





Your Optimal Play Times: (we will never raid before 6pm PST on any weekday)

(we usually send invites at 5:30pm and are ready to pull at 6)



Monday Earliest : 4pm

Monday Latest : 12am

Tuesday Earliest : 4pm

Tuesday Latest : 12am

Wednesday Earliest : 4pm

Wednesday Latest : 12am

Thursday Earliest : 4pm

Thursday Latest : 12am

Friday Earliest : 4pm

Friday Latest : 12am+

Saturday Earliest : 4pm

Saturday Latest : 12am+

Sunday Earliest : 4pm

Sunday Latest : 12am


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:11 pm 
Administrator

Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:30 pm
Posts: 515
Thank you for submitting an application Doug. We're currently full on hunters. If the time arises to recruit another, we have your thorough application to review.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:19 am 
Dominant

Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:31 am
Posts: 645
There can be only one ....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:32 am 
Guild Master

Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:35 pm
Posts: 1923
Turaco wrote:
Thank you for submitting an application Doug. We're currently full on hunters. If the time arises to recruit another, we have your thorough application to review.




Even though we'll probably seek out Lawnchair if he'll have us!

_________________
Image Your taunts are ill-advised, templar...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:17 pm 
Less forum, more WoW

Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:35 pm
Posts: 202
Hellbourne wrote:
Turaco wrote:
Thank you for submitting an application Doug. We're currently full on hunters. If the time arises to recruit another, we have your thorough application to review.




Even though we'll probably seek out Lawnchair if he'll have us!






WTB LAWNCHAIR!

_________________
[Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:32 pm 
Dominant

Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:20 pm
Posts: 854
Location: Sacramento, CA
Nenharma wrote:
Hellbourne wrote:
Turaco wrote:
Thank you for submitting an application Doug. We're currently full on hunters. If the time arises to recruit another, we have your thorough application to review.




Even though we'll probably seek out Lawnchair if he'll have us!






WTB LAWNCHAIR!


CO-SIGN TO THE FULLEST! (but only after i get all my gear kk?)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
twilightBB Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net