It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:14 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 12 posts ]
 Post subject: Rukiakuchiki - 60 Human Warlock
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:09 pm 
Your Name : Ryan

Character Name : Rukiakuchiki (Timmy for short)

Your Age :20

Level, Race, Class : 60, Human, Warlock

Are you fully attuned (Ony/BWL/Naxx) : Yes with all three

Your current talent spec :0/30/21. I am Master Demonologist/ Ruin specced. I will respec if you want.

Your current gear (briefly) :I have 8/8 Nemesis, 4/5 Doomcallers, zg hero trinket, nef trinket, ~340 shadow gear set, ~280 nature gear set. http://ctprofiles.net/252794 for a more detailed look.

Experience in PvP, ZG, AQ20, MC, BWL, Naxx : I dont pvp very much, i have done all zg, aq20, mc, bwl, and 5 bosses in naxx. Anub, Widow, Maxena, Raz, Noth, (tried patchwork but didnt down him.)

Your guild history (briefly) : I was with The honored for about a month or so, then went to shadowfire which then reformed to become cynical.

Why are you leaving your current guild to join us? My guild disbanded and i wish to join another guild that raids naxx. Some of my friends went to Dominant and i also know some people in there so i would like to continue to raid with them.

Why should we recruit you over anyone else on this server? My attendence is nearly 100 percent. I am a pretty fast learner and have raiding experience so i believe i would make a pretty good fit. I can also play whenever as i have designed my school schedule around wow so it doesnt matter if i have to stay up all night to down a boss.

Your Optimal Play Times:

Monday Earliest :4PM

Monday Latest :Anytime

Tuesday Earliest :4PM

Tuesday Latest :Anytime

Wednesday Earliest :4PM

Wednesday Latest :Anytime

Thursday Earliest :4PM

Thursday Latest :Anytime

Friday Earliest :4PM

Friday Latest :Anytime

Saturday Earliest :Anytime

Saturday Latest :Anytime

Sunday Earliest :Anytime

Sunday Latest : Anytime

Thank you for looking at my application.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:30 pm 
Officer

He's a very geared warlock with Great Attendence

RL friend of mine!!

I heard a rumor he had a problem in the honored, but when I talked to him about it he had no idea what I was talkin about lol so I'm kinda curious.

Also the reason he left the honored was to join Shadow Fire where I was currently raiding and at that time he wasn't raiding with the honored anyway.

--Flamer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:17 pm 
Dominant

totally HB's call on this one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:29 pm 
Officer

Yup just waiting for a response :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:11 am 
Guild Master

Ya, right now I'm more concerned with limited raid spots than any other BS from the honored. Sinisterownz was given a good looking at, and even requested a trial by Washburn (lock class leader), but we simply could not find one single raid where there was room to get him in.

We used to run 4 locks every raid. Then 3, now 2, tonight just 1. Can't make the call just yet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:42 am 
Dominant

CoR on patch and thaddius!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:58 pm 
Officer

hehe I was more curious as to what he did in the honored than his status on trying out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:00 pm 
Administrator

I honestly can't remember what he did in The Honored. I think it was more along the lines of what he didn't do. Like raid, converse, or involve himself in any guild happenings. I think that's why I can't remember, because no one ever knew him.

Oh wait... Just dawned on me.. I pronounced his name wrong once and he /gquit.

Last edited by Turaco on Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:55 pm 
Has-been, Ex-guildie Troll

Turaco wrote:
I honestly can't remember what he did in The Honored. I think it was more along the lines of what he didn't do. Like raid, converse, or involve himself in any guild happenings. I think that's why I can't remember, because no one ever knew him.

Oh wait... Just dawned on me.. I pronounced his name wrong once and he /gquit.

LOL. I recall this whole event. I believe he was partially let in based on my recomendation as waaaaay back in the leveling days we did some quests together in the wetlands.

His attitude was pleasant although he seemed to DC a lot at the time.

In any event when he was in the Honored it was short lived for many of the reasons Turaco noted. It wasn't what he did but what we didn't see. The whole name thing must of happened when I wasn't online because I remember just logging in and then he /gquit without explanation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:27 pm 
I didnt gquit out of no reason. I didnt really consider myself part of the guild back then because i didnt really know what raiding was because i never really did it. I thought i just got in The Honored as a joke because i knew you Trit and lvled up with you. I dced alot to back then because i was on crappy dsl. I told people about an hour before i quit that i had a real life friend in Shadowfire and that he got me in. I didnt know that i was going to be missed much because back then i couldnt really raid at all because of the crappy connection. All that has changed now that i have gone to college. I have much much more stable internet and i attend about 95 to 100 percent of guild things.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:09 pm 
Has-been, Ex-guildie Troll

Rukiakuchiki wrote:
I didnt gquit out of no reason. I didnt really consider myself part of the guild back then because i didnt really know what raiding was because i never really did it. I thought i just got in The Honored as a joke because i knew you Trit and lvled up with you. I dced alot to back then because i was on crappy dsl. I told people about an hour before i quit that i had a real life friend in Shadowfire and that he got me in. I didnt know that i was going to be missed much because back then i couldnt really raid at all because of the crappy connection. All that has changed now that i have gone to college. I have much much more stable internet and i attend about 95 to 100 percent of guild things.

We don't invite people as jokes. ;) Well maybe once in a while but they are quickly dispatched once the initial chuckle is gone.

In any event I've been absent form this guild for several months, so I don't cary any weight. I was just noting what I remembered.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:47 am 
Dominant

Tritogeneia wrote:
Rukiakuchiki wrote:

We don't invite people as jokes. ;) Well maybe once in a while but they are quickly dispatched once the initial chuckle is gone.

In any event I've been absent form this guild for several months, so I don't cary any weight. I was just noting what I remembered.

Vash is the exception. The chuckles just keep coming.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 12 posts ]