It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:11 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Level 60 Mage App (Server Transfer)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:12 pm 
Your Name : Cory

Character Name : Maddie

Your Age : 17

Level, Race, Class : 60 Gnome Mage

Are you fully attuned (Ony/BWL/Naxx) : Yes, all

Your current talent spec : 0 / 21 / 30, have also been 31/0/20, 21/0/30, 160/35

Your current gear (briefly) : 4/8 Netherwind, mageblade, many offhands and ZHC. http://ctprofiles.net/217357 Plus many other items for different situations. (+Fire, +Frost, +All, stamina gear, resist gear, etc)

Experience in PvP, ZG, AQ20, MC, BWL, Naxx : Reached a rank of Knight, wanted to go higher but started to spend more time for PvE. I led my own 20 man group of guildies through ZG, killing hakkar on our first run. AQ20 was similar, had my own group, but i left the guild before we got serious with it. I also have experience through Nefarian, and on Twin Emps.

Your guild history (briefly) : ATF on the Tichondrius server. (Also killed Huhuran and Twin Emps with Easy Company)

Why are you leaving your current guild to join us? I'm currently guildless, and looking to transfer servers.

Why should we recruit you over anyone else on this server? I'm dedicated to what i do, and i carry my own weight. I'm always on time with the required pots, buffs, potions, and usually bring more than neccessary. Other than being a good player, I assimilate well in groups and i consider myself friendly and kind to everyone. Having me as a member will not only be a good asset to the guild as a player, but an asset of a friend. I'm mature, responsible, and here to please others.

Your Optimal Play Times: (we will never raid before 6pm PST on any weekday)

(we usually send invites at 5:30pm and are ready to pull at 6)

I dont have any real specifics, except that its summer at the moment, and my work schedule is that i work Mornings either from 9:30 - 3 / 11-3 / 12-4 EST, on Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat, Sun. I have no problem staying up late for progression.

You will have no regrets or concerns with this recruit, and expect a high quality, experienced player.

Thanks,

Maddie

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]